[TxMt] C++ not compiling in text mate

John Relosa john.relosa at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 8 22:16:07 UTC 2011

Hello,

I have been trying to do C++ in textmate but I keep getting this error:

The current PATH is:

"/usr/bin
/bin
/usr/sbin
/sbin
/usr/local/bin
/usr/X11/bin

Please add the directory containing “g++” to PATH in TextMate's Shell Variables preferences.

Alternatively, the PATH can be retrieved from Terminal but this requires a relaunch: "

Even when I try to retrieve the PATH from Terminal, I still get this error. Has any one run into this kind of problem before?

I apologize if this has been covered before but i couldn't find any answers searching (none I could understand at least)

Thank you

John