[TxMt] Mactex wiki doesn't mention TextMate

Snyder, David F dsnyder at txstate.edu
Fri Aug 8 13:24:48 UTC 2008

I was checking on the synctex issue brought up yesterday and while looking at the MacTex wiki (for "TeX on a Mac") there is no mention of TextMate as a TeX editor or "frontend", which is rather surprising since I've used all of the editors and front ends mentioned and found TextMate's approach preferable.

I've not the time right now, but perhaps some enterprising soul from this list might wish to rectify the situation:

http://mactex-wiki.tug.org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Sincerely

--

David F. Snyder, Ph. D.
Department of Mathematics

Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe.
H. G. Wells (1866 - 1946), Outline of History (1920)