[TxMt] tm_interactive_input question

Allan Odgaard throw-away-2 at macromates.com
Wed Apr 9 21:28:10 UTC 2008

On 9 Apr 2008, at 11:46, Hans-Joerg Bibiko wrote:

> [...]
> I see the dialog and the prompt but I cannot enter something and I
> cannot close the dialog (only APPLE+. works).
> What I'm doing wrong?

The problem is that the dialog was non-modal, i.e. relying on the
global event loop of TM, but that isn’t running during the execution
of commands. I have fixed it to make the dialog modal and should work
now.

> BTW: How can I change the button's titles?

You can set TM_I_WANT_PINK_BUTTONS=YES :p

Nah… presently there is no way to change button titles AFAIK, but Luke
did initially have environment variables for them. Question is, does
it make sense to change them? The “Send EOF” should probably stay
hardcoded, but an environment variable can be made available to change
the other one. Would that be enough?