[TxMt] Additional cite-commands?

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Fri Mar 16 12:40:05 UTC 2007

On Mar 16, 2007, at 2:13 AM, Niels Kobschätzki wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Would there be the possibility to include some more cite-commands
> for citation-completions?
> \citeNP
> \citeA
> \citeANP
> \citeN
> \citeN
> \shortcite
>  \shortciteNP
>  \shortciteA
> \shortciteANP
> \shortciteN
> \citeyear
> \citeyearNP

I suppose you are talking about the Insert -> CItation (RefTeX)
command? I am a bit hesitant to create a huge list there (citeyear is
already there by the way), so as not to have a very long and chaotic
menu pop up. How often are all these commands used? Would it work if
there was simply a "custom" option, where you get to type in the
command instead?

What package provides all these citation commands? I haven't really
seen most of them.

> Niels

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College