[TxMt] Switching between bundle editor and document windows

Mark Day mday at mac.com
Thu Jul 19 22:54:48 UTC 2007

I've got that installed, but I don't see how that applies.  I'm not
having a problem editing the snippet itself.  (Using Edit in TextMate
seems like overkill, and just adds steps when editing small snippets
or commands.)  The problem is switching to a document to *use* (test)
the snippet, and the changes I've made to the snippet don't take
effect unless I click outside of the text field, or press Control-Tab
to move focus to a different text field, etc.

-Mark