[TxMt] SubEthaEngine

Brett Terpstra brett at circlesixdesign.com
Mon Apr 23 23:08:12 UTC 2007

I grabbed a copy (of Coda) and have been playing with it for a
while.  I haven't found anything yet that would take me away from my
current combination of TM, CSSEdit and a Terminal window for SSH/
Subversion.  It's very likely I'm biased, though ;).

There's obviously no need for me to "review" it here, but I just
needed to find out if this was an app that was going to compete for
some of my TextMate love.  Doesn't seem to be.  Nice app with some
great ideas, but it's missing the little things that make TM (and
CSSEdit) so gosh darn lovable.

Brett