[TxMt] blogging bundle problems

Claus Haslauer clausenator at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 02:00:47 UTC 2006

Hi,
I just started to try out the blogging bundle. My blog runs under
wordpress 2.0
I watched the screencast.
Fetching blog entries works.
Editing and posting them works.
However, two things (so far) don't work"
1) When I drag a picture into the message in TextMate, this error
message occurs:
Error uploading image. Check your configuration and try again.
2) When I use cut and the tab trigger, this line gets inserted, but
it doesn't fold in the posted blog entry like it should. The result
is like the cut line wasn't there...

Any ideas why those two issues arise?
I'm not exactly sure what an API endpoint is... (this is where some
comments in
http://macromates.com/blog/archives/2006/06/19/blogging-from-textmate/
lead to)

right now I set my blog adress in
com.macromates.textmate.blogging.txt to
http://<USERNAME>/<abc.net>/xmlrpc.php
where
<USERNAME> is the username I use in wordpress
<abc.net> is the domain name, where the blog is.

using http://<USERNAME>/www.<abc.net>/xmlrpc.php
or
http://<USERNAME>/<abc.net>/wordpress/xmlrpc.php
make things worse