[TxMt] Blogging bundle and ExpressionEngine

Jackie Chappell jmchappell at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 15:08:37 UTC 2006

I seem to have a similar problem to Jaakko (comment number 20 here
[1]) in using the Blogging bundle with ExpressionEngine. I'm pretty
sure that I've got the endpoint URL (MetaWeblogAPI) and the
credentials right, because the same ones work fine from MarsEdit. I
get the following error when I try to fetch posts:

"Error retrieving posts. Check your configuration and try again."

Curiously, if I try to load the endpoint URL in a browser, I get the
following error:

"faultCode 105 faultString XML error: Invalid document end at line 1"

but as I said, I can post from MarsEdit without any problem. Has
anyone had any success using the Blogging bundle with
ExpressionEngine?

cheers,

Jackie

[1] http://macromates.com/blog/archives/2006/06/19/blogging-from-textmate/