[TxMt] Subversion CSS changes

Sebastian Friedrich sebastian at feldpost.com
Thu Nov 2 06:59:25 UTC 2006

Since Chris asked for it, i'll give you my 2 cents on the new styles
for the Subversion status dialog  :)

I think i preferred some aspects of the old stylings over the current
ones. The new styles seem very crowded (more padding in the table
cells, please!) and are a bit hard to navigate. I also miss the color
coded action 'buttons' which gave quick visual cues on the status of
a file. I'd love to see that return.  I'm also not a big fan of the
new console output and the horizontal scroll bars that appear for
longer messages. It would be great if you could bring back the
wrapping of longer messages instead.

Thanks for all the great work.

so long,
sebastian