Re(2): [TxMt] CocoaDialog stalls with stdin

Quinn Comendant quinn at strangecode.com
Wed Mar 29 21:15:20 UTC 2006

>> [...] However my implementation is stalling and I need to killall
>> CocaoDialog to free it up.
>
>It stalls before or after bringing up the dialog?

It stalls after the dialog box appears. But I think I forgot to mention
it stalls only in two cases:

1. Trying to paste text into the dialog box: it locks up permanently.

2. If I try to browse other TextMate windows, open documents, etc (i.e.
looking for the string I want to use) I get a beach ball preventing me
from selecting text (although I can still move windows).

The "Search mailing list" command lets you go to other windows, copy
some text, then go back to the dialog box and paste text in. It works
perfect. Mind doesn't.