[TxMt] Problem with 1.5 and require_cmd/CocoaDialog

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed Mar 8 22:31:29 UTC 2006

On 8/3/2006, at 23:21, jon.kellyst at mac.com wrote:

>> Check Preferences -> Advanced -> Shell Variables.
>>
>> If you have a BASH_ENV here, then it must go!
> So I had that set up to point to my bash_profile.  Taking that away
> makes it so I don't get my PATH set up right (/opt/local/bin...)

See http://macromates.com/textmate/manual/shell_commands#search_path

 From the environment dump, it is clear that bash_init.sh is still
not being executed. TextMate would set BASH_ENV to this file, unless
the user has his own setting for BASH_ENV.

Could you verify that the file is on your system, e.g.:

    ls -l "$TM_SUPPORT_PATH/lib/bash_init.sh"

Though interestingly the BASH_ENV variable is _NOT_ present in the
environment dump you pasted. Could there be something funky going on
with your shell?