[TxMt] Command input length

Sylvain Benilan s.benilan at claire-language.com
Fri Jun 23 18:44:39 UTC 2006

Le 23 juin 06 à 19:10, Allan Odgaard a écrit :

> On 23/6/2006, at 18:17, Sylvain Benilan wrote:
>> Is there a simple way to read the entire input stream using
>> blocking read(2)?
> Yes, just read it :)

Indeed, I also did :)

> Could you be more specific about what the problem is, if there is
> one? I.e. what command are you writing.

There is none, TM works perfectly! For the story, was a simple
command written in Claire (A scripting language I work with) relying
on read(2) for descriptor stream operation. But the command was
launched without enough memory which made the command garbaging
infinitely without having a chance to check the eof condition.

Many thanks, you made me figure that.

Sylvain