[TxMt] newbie struggles with updating bundles

Christof Janssen c.janssen at mpi-hd.mpg.de
Thu Jan 26 13:29:15 UTC 2006

Hi,

maybe I can get some advice from experienced users. I tried to update
my Latex bundle by following the instructions  in the TextMate
manual. svn is installed and I could get connected to macromates.
However, when I enter the following command

svn --username anon --password anon co \
     http://macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle

I receive the error message

subversion/libsvn_ra_dav/util.c:780: (apr_err=175002)
svn: REPORT request failed on '/svn/Bundles/!svn/vcc/default'
subversion/libsvn_ra_dav/util.c:295: (apr_err=175002)
svn: REPORT of '/svn/Bundles/!svn/vcc/default': 400 Bad Request
(http://macromates.com)

I am lost. What could be going wrong ?

Christof