[TxMt] Question to LaTeX bundle users

Plessl Christian plessl at tik.ee.ethz.ch
Thu Jan 26 09:31:45 UTC 2006

It seems that the mailing list has removed the attached screenshot.
So I have uploaded the screenshot to the following URL:
    http://www.tik.ee.ethz.ch/~plessl/static/reftex.png

Best regards,
  Christian

--
Christian Plessl   http://www.tik.ee.ethz.ch/~plessl
Computer Engineering and Networks Lab, ETH Zurich, Switzerland