[TxMt] [Todo Bundle] Patch to ignore certain folders

Ryan Wilcox ryanwilcox at mac.com
Tue Dec 12 05:28:02 UTC 2006

Hello all,

Let me explain my use-case first. One of my projects uses code from an open source group, and I have this code in the same TM project as my group's own code. This works great, except when I run the TODO bundle. TODO picks up all the notes from the open source group, stuff really not relevant to my particular work - I just want to see notes for my group's code. You could use this to skip over log files/folders too, or whatever else you wanted in your TM project but not looked at by TODO.

To accomplish this goal I modified the TODO bundle to skip over files whose path matches a TODO_IGNORE_PATTERN grep.

The patch is attached, I hope this is useful to other people (and/or makes it into the todo bundle in subversion ;) )

Hope this helps,
_Ryan Wilcox

--
Wilcox Development Solutions:          <http://www.wilcoxd.com>
Toolsmiths for the Internet Age            PGP: 0x2F4E9C31