[TxMt] Show Keyboard Shortcuts doesn't show all (was Lost Command-S for Saves)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Tue Apr 4 23:30:24 UTC 2006

On 4/4/2006, at 21:52, Eric O'Brien wrote:

> I renamed this folder and relaunched TextMate.  (A new folder was
> not created.)  Now when I run Show Keyboard Shortcuts, is empty,
> except for the popups.  The "Jump" popups contain only a single
> choice: "Bundles:"

It might be, that it’s finding the wrong TextMate executable. Could
you try pasting the following 7 lines in Terminal, and see if it
outputs the proper path to TextMate?

gcc -x objective-c -framework Cocoa <<EOF - && ./a.out
    #import <Cocoa/Cocoa.h>
    main () {
       NSAutoreleasePool* pool = [NSAutoreleasePool new];
       puts([[[NSWorkspace sharedWorkspace]
fullPathForApplication:@"TextMate"] UTF8String]);
    }
EOF

If not, you probably want to reset your launch services database:

    /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/
Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Support/lsregister -kill -r /
System/Library/CoreServices /Applications /Developer/Applications