[TxMt] Tidy change?

Eric Knapp ejknapp at mac.com
Tue Nov 8 15:16:44 UTC 2005

Hi All,

I use TM for lots of HTML and I use the built-in tidy command all the
time. The behavior of the command changed recently and it is now
doing something that I was about to request as a feature! The old
behavior was that after the tidy command the current line was now the
very bottom of the file. The new behavior is that the current line
stays where I was editing. This is great! It was a serious pain to
have to find the line I was just on to keep working.

I just want to make sure that this was done on purpose and will stay
this way. Thanks!

BTW, I will soon be attending the Pragmatic Studio workshop on Ruby
on Rails so I hope to be soon using TM for Ruby. Slowly, but very
surely, I am switching over to TM. The big evil Java might be the
last to succumb, though. Are there others on this list who would like
to jettison Eclipse, too? What can we do to improve Java editing in
TM? What would be your minimum list of features?

-Eric