[TxMt] how to activate project drawer via keyboard?

Tom Lazar tom at tomster.org
Mon Mar 7 18:56:23 UTC 2005

On 07.03.2005, at 19:33, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> On Mar 7, 2005, at 19:24, Tom Lazar wrote:
>
>> is there a way to move the focus from the editing window to the
>> project drawer (i.e. to commit an entire folder) using the keyboard?
>
> Control-tab to go from editor to project drawer.

duh! i can't believe i missed that ;-) i swear, i tried that one (it's
rather obvious, come to think of it)

i'm sure this works in a lot of other apps, as well. i just discovered
it in mail.app, too for instance..

>> the reverse is possible with an obscure amount of pressing the tab
>> key. but back?
>
> Shift-tab to go back to editor from project drawer.

why not use shift-tab to go from editor to project drawer, as well?
then we'd have shift-tab to toggle quickly and ctrl-tab to cycle
through the whole editor -> drawer -> action widgets

tom

tom lazar <tom at tomster.org>
http://tomster.org