[TxMt] how do you close excess tabbed files?

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Wed Jan 5 19:50:53 UTC 2005

On Jan 4, 2005, at 20:30, Mats Persson wrote:

>> - "spotlight" filter could be applied to *all* open files
> Sledgehammer and nut comes to mind with regards to 'spotlight-ing'
> open files. If you need to search your open files, then you have too
> many open.

For those interested in trying this sledgehammer, there is a b1p2
available: http://macromates.com/textmate/files/TextMate_1.1b1p2.zip
(the feature is in Navigation / Go to File… or command-T).

I'm not releasing beta 2 just yet, since there is some actual
milestones that needs to be done before that.

This version (p2) comes without most of the standard (default) bundles
and with no release notes. It is not intended as a public release (but
that spotlight think is pretty cool :) ).