[TextMate] Speed problem when switching from tab to tab?

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Tue Oct 19 14:45:12 UTC 2004

On 19. Oct 2004, at 11:16, Ollivier Robert wrote:

> [...] and switching from file to file take a noticable amount of time.
>  Am I the only one?

I have noticed here that switching with the mouse using the tabs has a
slight delay, but using the key board is near instant -- don't really
know why...

That said, there's a lot of stuff to be optimized in TextMate, but
currently I'm focusing on functionality and look'n'feel, then I'll get
around to optimizing it.

Kind regards Allan