[TextMate] New tabs (b8)

Chris Jenkins chrisjenkins at mac.com
Tue Oct 19 10:00:55 UTC 2004

I think the new tabs are looking nice, the darker colour for deselected tabs
is clearer, (although I did like the blue original ones), but Im not sure
that the truncation of the width at 100 pixels is a good thing, if there is
enough space in the header bar then Id like to see the names in full,
perhaps the names could get truncated when the bar gets full up?

The new tabs would work well with a bar ala BBEdit with function list and
stuff in it, perhaps even the status bar could make its way back up to the
top? (see attached mockup).

Chris