[TextMate] tabs, tabs, tabs

Richard Chamberlain sunsetandlabrea at fastmail.fm
Mon Oct 18 13:56:40 UTC 2004

Hello,

On 18 Oct 2004, at 14:02, Justin French wrote:

> For what it's worth (Drew, et al), yes, I'd love to have the selected
> tab bleed into the document, but Allan doesn't dig it, and it does
> have some issues in regards to the colour of the document (eg Ruby's
> black) which are a not exactly simple to work around.  One day maybe
> :)

For what it's worth without the bleeding into the document and using
the current colour scheme I find it difficult to tell which is the
current tab. I realise logically that it's the one that is different to
all the others but at a glance I still find it difficult to tell.

So personally I think that the highlighted colour needs to be stronger,
or it needs to bleed. It might be interesting to note that the safari
tabs bleed upwards.

Alternatively NoteBook's tabs (which are vertical) look more like the
tabs you buy from stationary shops: