[TextMate] Mirror typing bug

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Fri Oct 15 15:54:25 UTC 2004

On 15. Oct 2004, at 15:39, Chris Jenkins wrote:

> I've found a bug with mirror typing in that I seem to be able to get
> stuck
> in mirror typing mode. It seems related to how many tab completions
> there
> are, if I tab all the way through them and then press tab one more
> time then
> mirror typing is cancelled, but if I ignore one of them then the file
> in
> question gets stuck with mirror typing on [...]

Yes, the snippet editing is active until you have completed the tab
chain.

Justin has bugged me about it throughout the last couple of weeks ;)

It's really a feature, but I'll change it so that it drops the
snippet-typing if you move the caret outside any of the placeholders
(as with column typing).

And yes, visual feedback is also a scheduled improvement :)

Until it's “fixed”, just press tab when it happens!

Kind regards Allan