[TextMate] More icon feedback

Drew McLellan lists at allinthehead.com
Tue Oct 12 10:57:56 UTC 2004

Drew McLellan wrote:

> So I guess my point is that it's easy to dismiss concerns over the icon
> as a matter of taste. Unfortunately in this case, and certainly for me,
> it's a matter of usability - the icon isn't doing its job.
>
> See attached!
>
> I think I'm going to hunt out an alternative to use in the meantime, but
> I hope that's useful feedback.

In an attempt to be a little more constructive :)

Here's how my dock looks now I've swapped the TM icon for a bright green
splodge. It's the one between Preview and Entourage.

I appreciate that not every application should be competing for
attention in the dock, but TM by its nature is likely to be one of the
main tools a user is working with during their session, so it makes
sense for it to visually stand out more than something like Preview or
iSync.

drew.