[TextMate] Python.tmbundle

Daniel Leibu dan at imaginaryfriend.org
Thu Oct 7 14:44:23 UTC 2004

I have also implemented the start for a python bundle. I've only
focused on the syntax definition for the moment.

It is available at:
http://www.imaginaryfriend.org/play_2fTextMate_20extensions

I would love feedback so please let me know if you use it.

Philip - perhaps we can compare notes and see it it worth combining the
two into a single version?

Thanks,