[TextMate] Quick Icon Improvement

David Woodward dave at onethirtyseven.com
Thu Oct 7 00:31:30 UTC 2004

I don't really like the icon, so here are some quick mockups I did
using the PNG logo from the website.  I made the color of the little
guy brighter and more saturated, and the typewriter less saturated to
take emphasis off of that.  I also removed some detail from the
typewriter to make the "little guy" clearer at small sizes.  I think
this helps.

I don't really understand though the "little guy" just kind of floating
over the top of a typewriter.  In my humble opinion, he needs to be
interacting with something (maybe he is holding up a pencil?).  Just
for fun I also attached a small image of just the guy.  I like the
"little guy", but I'm not so sure about the typewriter.  Also, I think
his shoes should be red :)  I'd be willing to do more work if you all
want, cause I like TextMate that much :)

Dave Woodward
dave at onethirtyseven.com
http://www.onethirtyseven.com
"This sentence is false."