[TxMt] Method/function list?

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Mon Nov 29 19:01:59 UTC 2004

On Nov 29, 2004, at 19:34, Chris Bailey wrote:

> [...] I thought it was targeted at programmers, so this kind of thing
> seems like one of the more standard features to expect.

I thought it was one of those features that the implementor thought
where nice to have but no-one actually used. But I think I've gotten
around 20-30 requests for such a popup ;)

I'll add it in v1.1 where the syntax definition files will be extended
to extract amongst other such info from the document.

> One other thing I’d really like to see is the equivalent of the
> “bbedit –w”
> command line syntax, so that I can use TM as my Perforce editor.

What does -w do?

I'm guessing it starts BBEdit and doesn't exit before the document is
closed again in BBEdit -- I made an OS X service which does this, I can
probably turn that into a command line tool in a few minutes, then I
can also add a -l/--line option which I've seen requested.