[SVN] Revision 959 (C)

Chris Thomas chris at cjack.com
Wed May 18 22:08:51 UTC 2005

On May 18, 2005, at 2:43 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> • Changed the “#pragma mark”-rule to not use a condition in the
> regular expression (since this is no longer supported) -- I'm not
> sure why it did use this condition.

Because it has to handle other "pragma" lines as well, otherwise the
pragma might get eaten by the keyword.preprocessor rule, since we
don't control order of precedence (that I'm aware of). The
conditional says: if this is "#pragma mark", the text following it as
"declaration.section", otherwise do nothing. It handles all pragma
preprocessor lines. (Looks like it's incorrectly highlighting
comments as preprocessor lines, however.)

(Of course, then "pragma" should also be deleted from the
keyword.preprocessor rule, which I thought I did, but I find no
evidence of now.)

It might actually be simpler to fold the pragma mark support into the
main keyword.preprocessor rule.

Chris