[SVN] Revision 916 (ASP, ActionScript, Ada, ...)

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Mon May 16 20:20:39 UTC 2005

On May 16, 2005, at 9:53, Paulo Moura wrote:

>> Changed all uses of \< and \> to \b. [...]
> Seams to be that \< and \b are not quite equivalent as the changes
> on this revision broke the Logtalk syntax file: all I get now is a
> spinning wheel [...]

Sorry about that. There were some patterns in the old files which
allowed zero-width matches by doing e.g.: (foo||bar) or (foo|bar|),
but that was previously prevented by requiring a word start and word
end anchor. Now that it just needs a word boundary, these zero width
matches are no longer prevented.